Dramatically Improve Your Prison Sentence In Just One Evening
Grab our FREE Book, Lessons From Prison, containing 200 pages of strategies, ideas and case studies to ensure you serve the shortest sentence possible in the most favorable institution.
Develop The Skills To Thrive Before, During & After Federal Prison…
Preparing for Federal Sentencing
Our 6 Sentencing Narratives Templates will teach you how to:
- Truly identify with your victims
- Express your remorse
- Show what you learned from this experience
- Show what steps you are taking to make things right
- Offer actionable, thoughtful plan that shows how you will emerge successfully
- Help your readers understand and empathize with you as an individual, rather than as criminal
- Bonus: Two 45-minute training calls with Justin Paperny to guide you on your narrative
- Additional bonus: Examples and templates on how to collect best in class character reference letters
Federal Prison Training Program
The Blueprint Training Program features a series of online courses that includes:
- Private Coaching to keep you on track and moving forward.
- Easy to follow lesson plans on every aspect of the Federal Prison System.
- Exclusive, never before published “How To” videos covering RDAP, Restitution, Prison Life, Growing a Business In Prison and More.
- Monthly webinars to get your most burning questions answered.
- Sentencing tool that helps you pick your prison and get up to an extra 6 days off your prison term.
- Easy to follow case studies that show new ways to implement the strategies we teach.
- And much, much more!
Professional (Law Firms):
The Federal Prison Sentencing Calculator shows you how to:
- Serve up to 6 fewer days by learning the best date to surrender to prison.
- Pick the best location to serve your time.
- Learn the current population for any BOP facility.
- Learn the current capacity for any BOP facility.
- Get immediate access to your release date.
- Get immediate access to the date you’re eligible for home confinement.
- Get immediate access to your number of “good behavior days”.
- Get exact distance to each prison from your current zip code.
Is learning what strategies and ideas defendants use to succeed worth 15 minutes to you?
Hi, it's Justin Paperny coming to you today from Lexington, Kentucky where I've been in the last few days with a wonderful client, wonderful family. Excited to get home. But before I do, I wanted to share, film this quick video. I was asked a few days ago, what's the...
While traveling through Kentucky last week, I received the following text message, "what is a federal sentencing narrative and is it different than the sentencing memorandum?" All good questions! I touched on sentencing mitigation, and a sentencing narrative, in this...
When Mario Hernandez reached out to Michael Santos and I he was facing ten years in prison. When we met Mario, he expressed a willingness to prepare and take appropriate action to prepare for his sentencing in San Diego. Mario had a positive relationship with his...