Dramatically Improve Your Prison Sentence In Just One Evening
Grab our FREE Book, Lessons From Prison, containing 200 pages of strategies, ideas and case studies to ensure you serve the shortest sentence possible in the most favorable institution.
Develop The Skills To Thrive Before, During & After Federal Prison…
Preparing for Federal Sentencing
Our 6 Sentencing Narratives Templates will teach you how to:
- Truly identify with your victims
- Express your remorse
- Show what you learned from this experience
- Show what steps you are taking to make things right
- Offer actionable, thoughtful plan that shows how you will emerge successfully
- Help your readers understand and empathize with you as an individual, rather than as criminal
- Bonus: Two 45-minute training calls with Justin Paperny to guide you on your narrative
- Additional bonus: Examples and templates on how to collect best in class character reference letters
Federal Prison Training Program
The Blueprint Training Program features a series of online courses that includes:
- Private Coaching to keep you on track and moving forward.
- Easy to follow lesson plans on every aspect of the Federal Prison System.
- Exclusive, never before published “How To” videos covering RDAP, Restitution, Prison Life, Growing a Business In Prison and More.
- Monthly webinars to get your most burning questions answered.
- Sentencing tool that helps you pick your prison and get up to an extra 6 days off your prison term.
- Easy to follow case studies that show new ways to implement the strategies we teach.
- And much, much more!
Professional (Law Firms):
The Federal Prison Sentencing Calculator shows you how to:
- Serve up to 6 fewer days by learning the best date to surrender to prison.
- Pick the best location to serve your time.
- Learn the current population for any BOP facility.
- Learn the current capacity for any BOP facility.
- Get immediate access to your release date.
- Get immediate access to the date you’re eligible for home confinement.
- Get immediate access to your number of “good behavior days”.
- Get exact distance to each prison from your current zip code.
Is learning what strategies and ideas defendants use to succeed worth 15 minutes to you?
12 Facts That Surprised Me In Federal Prison When I surrendered to federal prison in April 2008, I had no idea what to expect. Other than exercising and wanting to learn Spanish, I did not really have any goals. Well, shortly after surrendering to federal prison, I...
In this video I discuss how using social media poorly led to a longer federal prison sentence for a husband and wife. Their intentions were good, I think. But their shortsightedness and their desire to set the record straight led to problems they did not foresee. I...
My Interview From Taft Federal Prison in 2009 In late 2008, professors from DePaul University began reading the daily blog I was writing from Taft Federal Prison. In time, they reached out to see if I would answer student questions about ethics, white-collar crime,...