White Collar Advice Team
We help people prepare for best outcomes after they’ve been charged with a crime.
Buy Books, Webinars, Consulting, White Collar Advice Prison Consultants Can Help You
- Cherry Hill High School East Graduated Summa Cum laude
- Washington University of St Louis 1981-1982
- University of Pennsylvania 1982-1985
- Wife: Candice married 1989
- Two children
- 1985-1989: Lived in Hong Kong working for Jasmine Inc, a family shoe business
- 1989-1996 was the VP of operations and finance for Jasmine
- 1996-2012 I was the founder and CEO of The Rumson Group of companies, a life settlement and life insurance brokerage firm. We placed nearly 5 billion in polices from 2004-2012.
- 2012: I sold the company and retired to Florida with my wife
- 2018: Sentenced to a 60 month sentence at Miami FPC for wire fraud. Served 23 months.
I am an avid cyclist. I have competed in road races around the world including The Maccabiah Games in Israel in 2007. I also enjoy boating and deep-sea fishing.
My greatest joy however is spending time with my family. I enjoy traveling throughout the world with them,
I currently reside in Boca Raton Fl. I am an excellent public speaker and comfortable speaking in all forums. I am also very personable and enjoy meeting with new people and prospective clients.