Federal Prison Online Training System
8 Questions Every Defendant Should Ask…
- How will an indictment influence my career and earning capacity?
- How will an investigation influence my family?
- How will a government press release impact my reputation?
- What steps should I take today to prepare for the best sentence possible?
- What steps should I take today to make a favorable impression at sentencing?
- How will my life change if I am sentenced to prison?
- What steps should I take today to ensure I serve my sentence in a federal prison camp?
- What steps should I take today to restore confidence, establish relevance, and live a life of meaning before, during and after imprisonment?
If you can’t answer these questions, don’t worry. When I was at your stage, neither could I…
Now For Some Good News…
In exchange for an investment of less than $500.00, I am offering you the best gift I could give ever give to anyone trapped in the criminal
justicesystem. I call it The Blueprint Training Program…in a nutshell, this program will dramatically shorten your learning curve, help you serve
theshortest sentence possible, restore your confidence, grow your network, and help you emerge with multiple post-prison opportunities.
By teaching you how to answer each of the eight questions above, White Collar Advice will help ensure your outcome differs than the more
than 50% of people who endure continuing struggles as result of their experience through the criminal justice system.
I will tell you in a moment why I created this program, but first, I have to ask…
Is Your Current Approach Working?
Or are you just “Making It Up”, “Guessing” or “Improvising” as you go along?
What about the “hope, pray and wish” approach?
Or do you have a realistic, measurable, clear-cut plan to advance through this journey successfully?
If you are just “making it up, there is nothing to feel bad about…you’re not alone.
That is what I did for more than 3 years after reading United States of America v Justin Paperny.
Some days it worked. After getting fired from UBS Financial Services in January 2005, I got by for a while. But as the civil investigation
turnedcriminal, and as my client and business partner cut deals, I realized making it up would not get it done…
When I actually had energy to prepare, I realized all the information on line only told me what to do, but none showed me how to
actually do it. I read I should…
- Prepare for the Presentence investigation interview? Makes sense… HOW?
- Generate best in class character reference letters. Great idea…HOW?
- Properly document any history of substance abuse to qualify for RDAP. Sure, love it…HOW?
- Write a compelling first narrative to judge. Awesome…How?
- Grow a business and network from prison…Perfect…How?
- Rebuild your life from prison. I’m all in…HOW?
The list goes on and on….
In prison, I learned others suffered the same problems and more, such as…
- Not knowing where to go for quality advice…
- Their rage stalled their progress…
- Remaining checked out because they were so scared about the future…
- They tried to do it all on their own…
- Investing resources in consultants that had no format or structure…
- Assuming their lawyers had it all covered…
To Fix These Problems, White Collar Advice Created The Blueprint Program.
To begin, The Blueprint lifts the burden for you. Having been through it, we recognize all of your daily responsibilities. For that reason,
investing in a turnkey, easy to follow program, complete with courses & videos on every aspect of the federal prison system (PSI, RDAP, First
Day In Prison, First Weeks, Halfway House/ Home Confinement, Probation, and more), is a natural and logical choice. If you act now you will
begin preparing within minutes at any time, day or night…
Until now, the methods we teach through The Blueprint were only available to my private clients (with costs that can reach $10,000 or more).
In late 2014, however, I grew tired of the reality that I could not help more people.
Understanding the costs of living in prison, lawyers, lost earnings, and all the other ancillary consequences that accompany an investigation, we had to create an affordable solution to packaging up our ideas, then teach our members HOW TO IMPLEMENT THOSE IDEAS.
For those reasons, we created this membership community for an investment of less than $500.00.
While working with my team, collecting valuable market research from more than 100 current and past clients, we created an interactive
online program membership program most others could only wish for.
This is your chance to finally own the most treasured collection of content on the federal prison system. Literally, whatever stage of the journey
you are in, we have a course, a lesson plan, video, and a personal consultant to guide you.
Only Study Them If You Want To Succeed
How To Videos
Erase the stigma, avoid drama, improve your outcome in total privacy
Checklist, templates, case studies & expert interviews provide the easiest way to learn
One-on-one time keeps you moving forward
Our sentencing tool reveals the best day to surrender to get up to 6 days off your term
Once we hit 50 members in 2019, we close. Take action now!
Rather than guessing, wishing, or improvising, you will follow a proven and tested system…
Here’s a quick look at some of the courses waiting for you on the other side:
- Extensive lesson plan, templates and videos on the Presentence Investigation, on running a business from prison, managing your network, and more.
- Templates, sample letters and lesson plans on the Residential Drug Abuse Program.
- Step-by-step details on exactly what to do before you surrender to prison, your first day, weeks and months
…and that is just a few of the 16-plus courses we offer.
Our courses provide the perfect shortcut to mastering the federal prison system… I have such confidence in that statment that I offer your
investment of $497 back to anyone who does not agree or find priceless value in our work.
Again, this is not some static site that we created over a weekend. In every sense of the word this is a private membership that will continue to evolve.
I encourage you to take action now.
As I learned in prison, sometimes “later” becomes “never. Don’t let “later” become ”’tomorrow” and “tomorrow” become “never”.
CLICK the “Buy The Blueprint Now” button below, and let’s get started.
I look forward to speaking with you on our first training call.
– Justin Paperny
Once we hit 50 members in 2019, we close. Take action now!