Subscribe For Free Weekly Lessons: Text “QUICKLY” to 44222
Dramatically Improve Your Journey Through The Criminal Justice System In Just One Evening
Grab our FREE Book, Lessons From Prison, containing 200 pages of strategies, ideas and case studies to ensure you serve the shortest sentence possible in the most favorable institution.
Let Us Take The Confusion and Headache
Out Of Preparing For Sentencing, Prison and Probation.
Preparing for Federal Sentencing
Our 6 Sentencing Narrative Templates will teach you how to:
- Truly identify with your victims
- Express your remorse
- Show what you learned from this experience
- Show what steps you are taking to make things right
- Offer actionable, thoughtful plan that shows how you will emerge successfully
- Help your readers understand and empathize with you as an individual, rather than as a criminal
- Bonus: Two 45-minute training calls with Justin Paperny to guide you on your narrative
- Additional bonus: Examples and templates on how to collect best in class character reference letters
Federal Prison Training Program
The Blueprint Training Program features a series of online courses that includes:
- Private Coaching to keep you on track and moving forward.
- Easy to follow lesson plans on every aspect of the Federal Prison System.
- Exclusive, never before published “How To” videos covering RDAP, Restitution, Prison Life, Growing a Business In Prison and More.
- Monthly webinars to get your most burning questions answered.
- Sentencing tool that helps you pick your prison and get up to an extra 6 days off your prison term.
- Easy to follow case studies that show new ways to implement the strategies we teach.
- And much, much more!
Prison Consultant Testimonials
Is learning what strategies and ideas defendants use to succeed worth 15 minutes to you?
Prison Consultant Blogs
How Sentencing Mitigation Can Positively Impact A Federal Sentencing Hearing Federal defendants can help their attorneys best by offering complete honesty, with as much detail about the offense as possible. Then, for the most part, the client must wait for the...
Hi, it's Justin Paperny coming to you today from Lexington, Kentucky where I've been in the last few days with a wonderful client, wonderful family. Excited to get home. But before I do, I wanted to share, film this quick video. I was asked a few days ago, what's the...
While traveling through Kentucky last week, I received the following text message, "what is a federal sentencing narrative and is it different than the sentencing memorandum?" All good questions! I touched on sentencing mitigation, and a sentencing narrative, in this...