Facing a White Collar Crime?
Improve your journey through the criminal justice system in just one evening. Get tools, tactics, and resources to advance your mitigation strategy. Access our FREE RESOURCES. by clicking the button below.
Should You Read Lessons From Prison?
Lessons from Prison helps people that do not belong in the criminal justice system. I wrote this book for people who believe that authorities should have charged them through civil proceedings, and not criminal proceedings–or possibly not charged them at all. The book will offer insight to non-criminogenic people, and offer insight that an attorney cannot provide. In summary:
- If you’re a professional, but you’ve been charged with a crime, you should read Lessons from Prison.
- If you’re a business person, but you face charges for a white-collar crime, you should read Lessons from Prison.
- If you’re an elected official, but authorities have targeted you for corruption, you should read Lessons from Prison.
- If your career is in jeopardy because charges for a white-collar crime threaten your livelihood, then you should read Lessons from Prison.
- If you think that you’re the target of a civil or criminal investigation, you should read Lessons from Prison.
How will Lessons From Prison Help Your Situation?
About the author, Justin Paperny