Are You Struggling With Your Personal Letter To Your Probation Officer and Judge?
As a thank you for opting in, take advantage of our offer to grab our Sentencing Narratives Course for 25% off, or just $747.75.
Our sentencing program provides 6 time tested templates that teach you how to create an effective sentencing narrative.
Specifically, our templates show you how to:
- Express your remorse
- Identify with your victims
- Show what you have learned from the experience
- Show steps you are taking to make things right
- Offer a thoughtful, actionable plan that shows how you will emerge from this experience successfully
- Help your readers understand and empathize with you as an individual, rather than as a convicted felon
- Provide credible reason for your probation officer and judge to grant leniency
What Do Probation Officers & Judges Want To Know?
They want to:
- Know your full story…
- Know you’re thinking about the victims…
- Know you have a realistic plan to emerge successfully…
- Know what led the you into criminal behavior…
- Know what steps you’re taking to make things right…