Going to federal prison was easier for me to handle because I broke the law. I was guilty. I created victims, hurt my family, ruined my career and more. There was no question I deserved to be held accountable. Unlike me, many defendants who plead guilty are innocent. I share my thoughts on how an innocent white-collar defendant can prepare for his federal sentencing in this video.
Check Out Our Products
1. Take 20% OFF on Book Orders!
Take 20% OFF any of Prison Advice book order!
2. Invest In Both Of Our Calculators And Save 15%
Our Release-Date Calculator Will Help You:
- Learn how many days off you’ll receive in good time.
- Show how you’ll benefit if you qualify for RDAP.
- Provide you with the date that you’ll come home with or without RDAP
- And much more…
Our Custody and Classification Calculator will help you:
- Understand how officials in the Bureau of Prisons will classify you.
- Understand how officials in the BOP will assess your base scoring level.
- Understand how officials in the BOP will assess your custody scoring level.
- And much more…
Invest In Both Of Our Calculators And Save 15%
Click button below and save 15%
Don't have regret over how you prepare for sentencing and federal prison Below is the text from a radio interview I recently did. Speaker 1: Federal prison and we hear stories a lot of people going to white collar prison. When you hear white collar prison, I remember...
3 Tips For Defendants Facing Sentencing & Federal Prison I understand the anxiety that accompanies attending federal sentencing. I also know the stress that follows surrendering to federal prison. One of my goals, of course, is to help you manage your anxiety and...
Watch the latest video at foxnews.com