Going to federal prison was easier for me to handle because I broke the law. I was guilty. I created victims, hurt my family, ruined my career and more. There was no question I deserved to be held accountable. Unlike me, many defendants who plead guilty are innocent. I share my thoughts on how an innocent white-collar defendant can prepare for his federal sentencing in this video.
Check Out Our Products
1. Take 20% OFF on Book Orders!
Take 20% OFF any of Prison Advice book order!
2. Invest In Both Of Our Calculators And Save 15%
Our Release-Date Calculator Will Help You:
- Learn how many days off you’ll receive in good time.
- Show how you’ll benefit if you qualify for RDAP.
- Provide you with the date that you’ll come home with or without RDAP
- And much more…
Our Custody and Classification Calculator will help you:
- Understand how officials in the Bureau of Prisons will classify you.
- Understand how officials in the BOP will assess your base scoring level.
- Understand how officials in the BOP will assess your custody scoring level.
- And much more…
Invest In Both Of Our Calculators And Save 15%
Click button below and save 15%
Sufficed to say every white collar defendant wants: a shorter federal prison sentence in the most favorable prison. the most halfway house time. a high level of liberty on supervised release (federal probation). to rebuild their career and restore their good...
Prepare For Sentencing Hearing Conversations I have about the probation report convince me defendants underestimate the importance of preparing for it. Last week, two white collar defendants called to tell me they attended the probation interview without their lawyer...
What Should I know About Education and Recreation in Federal Prison? When I surrendered to federal prison my main goal was to lose the weight that had bogged me down for so long. As I wrote in Lessons From Prison, I struggled to deal with the uncertainty over my white...