Going to federal prison was easier for me to handle because I broke the law. I was guilty. I created victims, hurt my family, ruined my career and more. There was no question I deserved to be held accountable. Unlike me, many defendants who plead guilty are innocent. I share my thoughts on how an innocent white-collar defendant can prepare for his federal sentencing in this video.
Check Out Our Products
1. Take 20% OFF on Book Orders!
Take 20% OFF any of Prison Advice book order!
2. Invest In Both Of Our Calculators And Save 15%
Our Release-Date Calculator Will Help You:
- Learn how many days off you’ll receive in good time.
- Show how you’ll benefit if you qualify for RDAP.
- Provide you with the date that you’ll come home with or without RDAP
- And much more…
Our Custody and Classification Calculator will help you:
- Understand how officials in the Bureau of Prisons will classify you.
- Understand how officials in the BOP will assess your base scoring level.
- Understand how officials in the BOP will assess your custody scoring level.
- And much more…
Invest In Both Of Our Calculators And Save 15%
Click button below and save 15%
https://youtube.com/shorts/KlWP-3VOVvo Federal Prison Camp My first day in federal prison included the basics: ProcessingObserving the layout of the campEating in the chow hallStanding for count You know the basics! Yet, it was during a seemingly mundane walk around...
Acknowledgement and Accountability https://youtube.com/shorts/ixA21RZGKQ8 The day after I was sentenced to 18 months in federal prison, I found myself on a call with a Wall Street Journal reporter. When asked about my thoughts on the sentencing, my response was...
https://youtu.be/44JgMCdKPlg Our client's case took a dramatic turn last February when a federal judge, exasperated by his actions, declared him "an absolute menace to society" and ordered him into custody. This pronouncement could have marked the beginning of a bleak...