Going to federal prison was easier for me to handle because I broke the law. I was guilty. I created victims, hurt my family, ruined my career and more. There was no question I deserved to be held accountable. Unlike me, many defendants who plead guilty are innocent. I share my thoughts on how an innocent white-collar defendant can prepare for his federal sentencing in this video.
Check Out Our Products
1. Take 20% OFF on Book Orders!
Take 20% OFF any of Prison Advice book order!
2. Invest In Both Of Our Calculators And Save 15%
Our Release-Date Calculator Will Help You:
- Learn how many days off you’ll receive in good time.
- Show how you’ll benefit if you qualify for RDAP.
- Provide you with the date that you’ll come home with or without RDAP
- And much more…
Our Custody and Classification Calculator will help you:
- Understand how officials in the Bureau of Prisons will classify you.
- Understand how officials in the BOP will assess your base scoring level.
- Understand how officials in the BOP will assess your custody scoring level.
- And much more…
Invest In Both Of Our Calculators And Save 15%
Click button below and save 15%
If you've been following the news, you know that our partner, Justin Paperny, has been doing amazing work! Earlier this week, Washington Post reporter, Peter Holley, contacted our team. American readers wanted to learn more about how people prepared for prison. He was...
Success After A Federal Indictment We’re grateful to Peter Holley at The Washington Post for bringing attention to our work at White Collar Advice and Prison Professors. • Click Here To Read The Article: Convicted Felon Helping People Charged In the College Admissions...
My Thoughts on the College Admissions Scandal As you would expect, I have received a number of calls, emails and text messages over the massive college admission scandal that broke yesterday. I have been asked by friends, clients and media the following: 1: Will...