Going to federal prison was easier for me to handle because I broke the law. I was guilty. I created victims, hurt my family, ruined my career and more. There was no question I deserved to be held accountable. Unlike me, many defendants who plead guilty are innocent. I share my thoughts on how an innocent white-collar defendant can prepare for his federal sentencing in this video.
Check Out Our Products
1. Take 20% OFF on Book Orders!
Take 20% OFF any of Prison Advice book order!
2. Invest In Both Of Our Calculators And Save 15%
Our Release-Date Calculator Will Help You:
- Learn how many days off you’ll receive in good time.
- Show how you’ll benefit if you qualify for RDAP.
- Provide you with the date that you’ll come home with or without RDAP
- And much more…
Our Custody and Classification Calculator will help you:
- Understand how officials in the Bureau of Prisons will classify you.
- Understand how officials in the BOP will assess your base scoring level.
- Understand how officials in the BOP will assess your custody scoring level.
- And much more…
Invest In Both Of Our Calculators And Save 15%
Click button below and save 15%
Watch the latest video at foxnews.com
To better describe the Underground Economy, let me copy and paste text from my new book, Prepare - What Defendants Need to Know About Lawyers/ Mitigation/ Sentencing/Prison/First Step Act. Chapter 22 What Is The Underground Economy in Federal Prison? "Many people go...
Too often, a defendant doesn’t do anything to prepare for the sentencing hearing. In fact, often times people call me AFTER they have been sentenced. When we speak many admit they had never even heard the term, "sentence mitigation plan." It’s understandable. Many...