Going to federal prison was easier for me to handle because I broke the law. I was guilty. I created victims, hurt my family, ruined my career and more. There was no question I deserved to be held accountable. Unlike me, many defendants who plead guilty are innocent. I share my thoughts on how an innocent white-collar defendant can prepare for his federal sentencing in this video.
Check Out Our Products
1. Take 20% OFF on Book Orders!
Take 20% OFF any of Prison Advice book order!
2. Invest In Both Of Our Calculators And Save 15%
Our Release-Date Calculator Will Help You:
- Learn how many days off you’ll receive in good time.
- Show how you’ll benefit if you qualify for RDAP.
- Provide you with the date that you’ll come home with or without RDAP
- And much more…
Our Custody and Classification Calculator will help you:
- Understand how officials in the Bureau of Prisons will classify you.
- Understand how officials in the BOP will assess your base scoring level.
- Understand how officials in the BOP will assess your custody scoring level.
- And much more…
Invest In Both Of Our Calculators And Save 15%
Click button below and save 15%
May 31, 2020 Earlier today, I received a phone call from a former real estate broker who was just released from federal prison. He served 33 months for wire fraud. He was angry at the system, his lawyer, his Judge and his prosecutor. In a way, I know it was cathartic...
Forget it Justin, “people told me.” It wont work! Those people were talking about my plans to write a book that would prepare defendants for life in federal prison. Given all the mistakes I made before sentencing and federal prison, I knew they were wrong. I knew...
For several weeks our team has been offering a free character reference letter course.Inside the course, I discuss how sentencing videos can prepare you to obtain the shortest prison sentence. Yesterday, a student in the character reference letter course, sent me the...